Saturday, April 4, 2009

Burnt Out

I can't do this any more. It's not in my hands anyways. I'm just one person and I can't do it alone. Whatever happens, will happen...I just give up.

I hate visitaton, it's like cruel torture. The phone calls are nice, but they only last so long, and cost so much. Writing, I can't even pick up a pen and think of anything to say...my mind is blank.

What if this whole truth-in-sentencing thing doesn't change. So, we've got a year left. I met a man that goees to my church that spent time in Alcatraz and Leavenworth Prison in KS he's 80 yrs old. Said he could do one year standing on his head. He spent 12 years in prison. Puts our situation a bit in perspective.

I just hate prison, and I am burnt out....I love my husband and I will wait for hm, but I don't like it.

God Please let him come home September 1st, 2009.

No comments: